GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Joe Biden shut down all the Sriracha pipelines. Try to keep up.
They were gonna put it through middle america, who thinks mayo is spicy. They wouldn't be able to handle the disaster a spill could have brought

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Put local pd on it. Let the use the end of your driveway.
They do nothing. We’re 3 blocks from my kids’ school and they have to cross another intersection that nobody stops at. I’ve brought it up numerous times “we’ll have somebody monitor the area” - never show up.

I mean, fuck, one time runs the stop signs in this neighborhood just as much as the peasants they’re paid to hold down.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
They do nothing. We’re 3 blocks from my kids’ school and they have to cross another intersection that nobody stops at. I’ve brought it up numerous times “we’ll have somebody monitor the area” - never show up.

I mean, fuck, one time runs the stop signs in this neighborhood just as much as the peasants they’re paid to hold down.
Go out there with a chair and your morning coffee with a hair dryer, which in passing could look like a radar gun. extra point if you wear all dark blue.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

No no even better, give the their address and I will do midnight horn checks on my car in their driveways

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Go out there with a chair and your morning coffee with a hair dryer, which in passing could look like a radar gun. extra point if you wear all dark blue.
I put the little turtle kids in the street on the weekends. I’ve sat on my steps with an air horn to scare them, yelled at them, walked out into the intersection in front of them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Took off work today to wait for my fridge delivery 2:30-6:30 window. Driver called and said he was fifteen minutes away at 6:20. Okay, I’m the last stop, that’s fine. Fifteen minutes later and I look out the window and see a delivery truck backing up to my door. I go downstairs and by the time I get to the front door (twenty seconds) he’s gone and marked it as “delivery attempted, no one home.”

Are you fucking kidding me??

I called Lowe’s and of course they say “they’re subcontracted so we can’t make them turn around.” I was like “yeah but he straight up lied” and they go “sorry about that, we can reschedule you for two days from now.” Like what the fuck.

Lazy ass delivery driver probably just saw my steps, knew he was behind for the day, and said fuck it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think we should all "like" Jim's posts when we run into them - to get him to the top of the leaderboard

Felt like an ass that my count overtook his like a week before he passed ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.