GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Never stop posting pictures.
lol, I was just thinking today I'm gonna need to bust out the dslr one of these days after a car wash and go for a little drive. I did at least a few photoshoots with my mk6. As much as I liked the looks of my 7.5R white is kind of a boring color to photograph. I got a few pictures of it at Eurotripper one year, but other than that I never really bothered to take pictures of it with the dslr. I really want to see what turbo blue would look like with something better than a phone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
lol, Everyone wants me to tune it or get a jb4 and I'm just here looking at exhausts and valve controllers.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

Personally, I wouldn't flash tune it. You gotta pay to play, and $80k is way too much up play with and potentially run into warranty issues if an issue arise

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If that JB4 actually adds 100hp I would have installed it in the dealer parking lot haha

I would have at least waited until the Taco Bell.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Don't tune it.

Wait til you get bored (like 18 months from now) then tune it.

Otherwise 18 months from now the arms race is going to start again and this time you'll jump off at 550 HP and 100 grand price (basically Jay's mk6)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Snowed here last night.

They (the crew my $305/month hoa fees hire) just cleared my walkway but they haven't cleared my door out yet. Normally I would just do it myself but I basically decided yesterday not to go to work.

We only got like 5 inches so maybe I'll go in at 10 for the ole reverse half day...maybe not tho, feeling pretty lazy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.