GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I was once arrested by a bicycle cop. Ironically a lesbian. The encounter was because of a noise ordinance being issued to the house I lived at. This lady was such a douche, obviously trying to act hard to fit in with the Cop bros.

Short version, her and I argue a bit and eventually she tells me:

"If you say one more word you're going downtown. Do you understand me?"

I nod.

She asks again:

"Do you understand me?"

I nod again but I can tell exactly where this is going.

She asks one more time if I understand her, this time I respond yes. She's like:

"You're going downtown "

Best part of the story was that I had weed on me but I was wearing these ridiculous 20 pocket cargo pants.

Got searched twice and they didn't find it. I was able to bail myself out and walk home. 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
To be fair I was a bit more responsible after that arrest. I knew this cop was going to pull me over at any opportunity he had. In his mind seeing me driving down the road was enough of a reason for him to pull me over. My relationship with that girl was pretty much done after that. With what she did with that bar I started to not trust her. Then I had told her she needs to stop bringing weed in my car. I found out 2-3 weeks later she was bringing weed in my car every day. I couldn't trust her at all after that. I wasn't going to be the one to take the fall for her. Having weed on her was more important I guess. She completely fucked her life up after that. Had a kid, smoked weed during the pregnancy, lost her rights to see the kid, arrested for not paying child support and various drugs over the years, and was homeless on the beach for a while. No idea where she's at now or how she's doing.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
To be fair I was a bit more responsible after that arrest. I knew this cop was going to pull me over at any opportunity he had. In his mind seeing me driving down the road was enough of a reason for him to pull me over. My relationship with that girl was pretty much done after that. With what she did with that bar I started to not trust her. Then I had told her she needs to stop bringing weed in my car. I found out 2-3 weeks later she was bringing weed in my car every day. I couldn't trust her at all after that. I wasn't going to be the one to take the fall for her. Having weed on her was more important I guess. She completely fucked her life up after that. Had a kid, smoked weed during the pregnancy, lost her rights to see the kid, arrested for not paying child support and various drugs over the years, and was homeless on the beach for a while. No idea where she's at now or how she's doing.
Seems like you dodged a bullet.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Seems like you dodged a bullet.
It's bittersweet. Still no girl I cared about more than her. She had a fun personality, but a dark past and a bit of a drug problem. At that time she wasn't in the worst spot in her life and had good people around her that cared about her. Unfortunately she only knew how to make the worst decisions and would gravitate towards the worst people.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's bittersweet. Still no girl I cared about more than her. She had a fun personality, but a dark past and a bit of a drug problem. At that time she wasn't in the worst spot in her life and had good people around her that cared about her. Unfortunately she only knew how to make the worst decisions.
Crazy often goes hand in hand with fun.

Just, the crazy almost always outweighs the fun in the long run. One of my bros married the kind of girl you're talking about.

It didn't work out.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Just Bare chicken nuggets with some Kinder's Cali Gold because I spent half my lunch explaining to a department that a VPN connection does not mean automatic access to an internal resource. "What do you mean, they're on the VPN".

"You can also sit in a parking lot, doesn't mean you can drive any of the cars".

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is the day that never ends 🎵

Bro tell me about it. I'm getting way to many messages for 4pm on a Friday. It's fucking cold out. Everyone sign off.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's too damn cold out. I want to clean up my car, but my Doctor Heater in the garage isn't able to keep up. So I'm just chilling in the garage with the car running to help warm it up in here. Closed all the garage doors and windows to keep all the cold air out. Good thing I like the smell of exhaust.

Will report back in a couple hours. If you don't hear from me, I froze to death...

Status
Not open for further replies.