GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Never heard of it, will have to try and remember. Been to Tokyo (stayed in shibuya/ebisu last time, hung out in ginza, harajuku, tachikawa, akihabara, who knows where else), Yokohama, Kyoto, Kobe, and Osaka (Nara). The stops for next time are Fukuoka, Chiba, and maybe yokohama again (never been to daikoku pa).

Daikoku futo is pretty epic car wise, but next to impossible to get in without a car iirc. It’s just a highway rest stop with a MASSIVE vending machine population.

The Ramen Museum in Yokohama near the waterfront area is worth a day-trip on an empty stomach.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What’s the likelihood anybody is gonna want the pleather seats out of my SE? Should I just throw them away?

Being completely honest, slim to none.

oh somebody is gonna want them

They’re in the classifieds. Let’s see what happens

1675445643761.png

Last time someone in the south east US tried giving away a set of plaid GTI seats (which are arguably better than pleather Sportwagen seats) for free, he ended up throwing them away because nobody wanted to come get them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Skipping lunch, had breakfast

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
put $500 toward my over the limit credit card lol.

the available credit thing is currently showing a (!) mark so i assume the card is no loner going to work once i go under the limit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That might be for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.