GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I was driving around this morning and I'm approaching a red light where I'm going to make a right turn(without stopping, of course, since Jay says this is uncool.)

I'm still decently far from the light and I catch sight of someone on the sideroad who is just sitting there at the(ir) green light. I blasted the horn at them and they woke up and started driving.

Once I got through the turn I saw the light turning yellow behind me, they just made it. Hopefully they were going for coffee.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I typically Report the account as a spammer then ignore them to find others. Unless they're the spammer accounts who post one thing only then that's just as tedious

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I was driving around this morning and I'm approaching a red light where I'm going to make a right turn(without stopping, of course, since Jay says this is uncool.)
Why would I say it's uncool to stop at a red light? What are you even talking about?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
😂😂😂

I swear you once made fun of someone for stopping during a right turn on red.
I think you're boosted's 72nd personality. The delusional one who makes things up. I don't blow red lights ever, there's red light cameras everywhere and they'll mail you a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.