GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Hurricanes. I lived with a girl that would make chocolate chip cookies before each storm (SC). No refrigeration, You can trade them for anything, and if storm fizzled you had chocolate chip cookies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I had a really old guy yelling at me to slow down on my street today. I just stared at him as I drove by and he kept yelling, slow down! slow down! If there's people upset about the speed cars are driving on the road it's always that house. I wasn't really going any faster than I normally go and no faster than most other people go on the street. I've actually driven behind the people that live in that home while going down our street and they also drive above the speed limit.

I’m that guy. But it’s because we have grub hub/Uber eats/pizza delivery people or a few teens that do 35-40 down the main loop in our “no outlet” type neighborhood. Speed limit is 20 and there are kids fucking everywhere. Then again I’m not the ONLY one that yells at them.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Did a nice hike then washed and waxed Mrs Muds CRV. I hope to get rest and fun tomorrow. Two small tasks, a hike, then Mrs Mud already approved Pizza run. I am going to get ice cream too cause summer is getting on.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I had a really old guy yelling at me to slow down on my street today. I just stared at him as I drove by and he kept yelling, slow down! slow down! If there's people upset about the speed cars are driving on the road it's always that house. I wasn't really going any faster than I normally go and no faster than most other people go on the street. I've actually driven behind the people that live in that home while going down our street and they also drive above the speed limit.
Your car must be loud. Loud cars are fast cars, ask any clapped out Honda owner

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I’m that guy. But it’s because we have grub hub/Uber eats/pizza delivery people or a few teens that do 35-40 down the main loop in our “no outlet” type neighborhood. Speed limit is 20 and there are kids fucking everywhere. Then again I’m not the ONLY one that yells at them.
Yea, I'm not going that much faster. It's a 25. I was going 32 at the time, but I usually do 28-29. As soon as you turn onto the road you can see down the entire length of it. There wasn't a soul to be seen.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
And we are up to four tasks. :(

Still on for pizza :)

CSB. I read for the first time The Wizard of Oz. Kinda charming. The two things I will mention

The slippers are silver
I missed the singing

Status
Not open for further replies.