GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Me: "Man, I should really do something about the pandemic weight gain. It's been two years."

Also me: "Yeah, making a cheesecake when I'll be the only one who eats it sounds like a good idea..."

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Me: "Man, I should really do something about the pandemic weight gain. It's been two years."

Also me: "Yeah, making a cheesecake when I'll be the only one who eats it sounds like a good idea..."
Reported:
im-in-this-photo-and-i-dont-like-it-1024x579.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Very important to understand how many calories you actually consume.

And to understand how much energy your body uses during a normal day. 2000 calories without working out is too much for a lot of people. If you don't have a lot of lean muscle mass your body simply doesn't need that many calories.

Even if you are working out, I know people who get fatter at the gym because they figure: "I'm working out, I can eat more."

Not if you're already eating 2500 calories a day you can't.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

And to understand how much energy your body uses during a normal day. 2000 calories without working out is too much for a lot of people. If you don't have a lot of lean muscle mass your body simply doesn't need that many calories.

Even if you are working out, I know people who get fatter at the gym because they figure: "I'm working out, I can eat more."

I'm a fan of the Google Fit app for that. I was questioning it's accuracy after the week below, but then I got on a scale and realized I had lost 10lbs that week.
Screenshot_20220921-150118.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

How about if it's 2,500 calories of T-Bell in one sitting?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
This dude seems like he's buying the car for a YouTube channel or some such.
Aye, I think StreetHunters is his company too, so they'll probably be making some body kits from it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm jealous sometimes of people without crotch goblins. I'd love to get something like the Z (not for $125k ofc) or the GR86, but can't when you need a backseat...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I'm jealous sometimes of people without crotch goblins. I'd love to get something like the Z (not for $125k ofc) or the GR86, but can't when you need a backseat...
TTRS has a back seat. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.