GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm pretty sure you misheard. She definitely spent 111.11
You may be kinda right. She has trouble with decimals. She had told story about getting to split $1600 with her cousin. I will skip details but I was real shocked when cousins husband handed me our share (i was driving the truck at the time) and said "here, it's $8000"

Me 😲 then 😀

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Doesn’t matter. K04 GTI is better then all of them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Especially when it's got $100k into it.

Nah don’t need that much. I haven’t put nearly that much into mine. Maybe 5k. I never actually added it up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is tonight beer chugging night or is that only on Saturday?
I start on Thursday.
Pretty lame that they DNF the GTI for tires. I did a quick search and found 3 different Mk8s tested by various outlets, none of them blue. Some already have the 2023.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Nah don’t need that much. I haven’t put nearly that much into mine. Maybe 5k. I never actually added it up.

Close to 5k between engine, transmission, suspension and tires. No brake upgrades 😮 I need to get on that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

1662775095289.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
CSB. Mrs Mud telling me how she was shopping (SamsClub?) and the total for her 11 items was $11.11. The cashier told her to play those numbers. All I could think of was how could she find 11 items she wanted that were less than $1 each. I didn't ask for details
Coupons maybe. Also its Sam's club

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My neighbor’s live at home “kid” is 28yo, pays no rent/bills, did 4yrs as a USMC Reservist, construction manager for a big local firm, has ALL the toys (2 cars, RHIB, 2 jet skis, motorcycle, dirt bike, 2 quads, snow mobile, and a fancy new RC truck) spends his summers fishing in AK, parties every weekend with friends at the house and parents bitch about it all. What they don’t do is make the turd grow up.

If you are acting like an adult getting your nest-egg built, yeah stay at home and do as such. But leaching off your parents as an adult is fucking pathetic.

Also: get off my lawn.
Bro, they're thanking him for his service...

Status
Not open for further replies.