GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Now I just need Monica to show up

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
yeah. Bummer. Really liked some of their stuff. I’ve started piecing together air ride stuff. A few of those sets would have looked really nice on a bagged wagon.
what do you have left to buy for your setup? I know people who part out from time to time.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
what do you have left to buy for your setup? I know people who part out from time to time.
Just have a couple Viar compressors I picked up off a buddy of mine that is bagging his C1500. He wanted a different set. So still need tank, air management (probably will do airlift) and suspension parts. I’ve got a TDI GSW so if you do have any hook ups they’ll have to be I think the 55mm front strut and whatever fits on the rear beam suspension. Never in my life will I understand why they put a beam in the back of only this car

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
But I’m not in any rush. I still have to get my MIB2 swapped in and figure out who can unlock it. Tried PMing that Simaservis dude with no reply.

And I’ve got a full rawtek delete and Malone tune that needs to go in

And I need to do my front brakes.

I might need to farm some of this out. I don’t have time for this shit. Jeez

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
yeah. Bummer. Really liked some of their stuff. I’ve started piecing together air ride stuff. A few of those sets would have looked really nice on a bagged wagon.
look for the original instead of their reps

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
look for the original instead of their reps
I’ve never really looked into wheels before. I’ve had the car I think 3 years. I bought some beetle wheels, had em powder coated and ran them. Before that I had Jeeps with $50 steel wheels. So I’ve never been well versed in quality wheels and I’m just now realizing that like 90% of wheels are reps.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
But I’m not in any rush. I still have to get my MIB2 swapped in and figure out who can unlock it. Tried PMing that Simaservis dude with no reply.

Looks like he hasn't been to the forums in a while. Hit him up on Whatsapp, +381653086899. (Number is in his profile)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Kiddo fell asleep on the couch. I sent him to bed. He asked me to keep the tv on so when he wakes up (at like 5:30 am for no fuckin reason. But does he wake up that early on school mornings? Fuck no) that the race will still be on for him to watch. This kid is rad
I used to get up super early to watch motorcycle racing, got over that after a couple seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.