GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I just got done washing the car.
1675624262567.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Now, after I get cleaned up cleaned up, it’s time to start packing for my trip to Austin, and I’ve got a bit to finish up on my performance review.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
1675624853357.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Btw @jay745
I saw this the other day in Walmart and thought of you…
1675633032791.jpeg

1675633013547.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Good sunday is good.

woke up early, got a breakfast burrito from local eatery (and yes it had chipotle mayo), cleaned the house a bit, went with gf to meet up with a friend of mine and his wife at a local brewery. Washed the daily (including suspension stuff because fuck salt), late lunch of buffalo chicken mac and cheese.. now I am gonna make some cookies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

cb1111

View attachment 272250
My neighbor is moving to Mexico. Might buy her super nice xj8. Less than 75k on it. 9/10 inside and out. It was ultra smooth to drive and crazy quiet. I asked her what she was gonna do with it. She said “I dunno. Sell it for like fifteen hundred or something” I offered to go to the bank right then
That was the last of the "Jaguar" Jaguars. They lost their way in the mid 90's then came back to this that looked almost like the Series III. I had an XJ-V12-HE VdP and it was a great car - a few typical Jag quirks and maintenance requires a big bank account, but they are worth it.

If there are no significant issues then go for it.

Last edited:

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
That was the last of the "Jaguar" Jaguars. They lost their way in the mid 90's then came back to this that looked almost like the Series II. I had an XJ-V12-HE VdP and it was a great car - a few typical Jag quirks and maintenance requires a big bank account, but they are worth it.

If there are no significant issues then go for it.
I’ve always heard jags can be major piles. Or maintenance can be difficult or expensive. Which I can see both in any v12 model. But I’ve been googling on and off today and what I can tell this generation of XJ8 with the v8 and 5 spd actually seems to be be pretty reliable. If that’s the case I might actually just end up keeping it. It’s a pleasure to drive. Slow. But extremely quite and very smooth.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jury duty tomorrow. What should I do bros?

A. Fuck the police. Innocent.
B. Hang em. So what if it's a parking ticket.
C. Show up in a dress.
D. Tell the judge "You can't handle the truth", then slide across the courtroom in my underwear and socks while singing "Old-time Rock and Roll", then jump up and down on my chair and preach the gospel of Ron L. Hubbard.

Status
Not open for further replies.