• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
are we talking about sex or car stuff?

Depending on your proclivities'.... lube, burning rubber, skid marks, etc., which this thread has covered, apply to both categories you enquired about... :cool:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
'i went to the dragstirp and blew a tranny' used to mean something very different

while we're in there.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
'i went to the dragstirp and blew a tranny' used to mean something very different

while we're in there.

Sounds like the activity from Jim's old service bays...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Yeah, today we'd have to call her a woman. ;)

That's only "IF" he/she, him/her wishes to be identified as such....may be totally non-binary...

Trouble is the female skeleton is different to the male skeleton....so no matter what you call yourself, if your skeleton gets dug up in the future, they'll "sex" you by your skeleton...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

while we're in there.

Its not tranny fluid anymore.

It’s gender neutral shift juice!!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That's only "IF" he/she, him/her wishes to be identified as such....may be totally non-binary...

Trouble is the female skeleton is different to the male skeleton....so no matter what you call yourself, if your skeleton gets dug up in the future, they'll "sex" you by your skeleton...
The only thing that really drives me nuts is people that insist on "neutral pronouns". Not because I have a problem with those people, but because using "they/them" to refer to a single person is both clumsy and grammatically incorrect. Just invent a new pronoun, I'll use it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1643147954981.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@dtfd New lineup. Haven't seen that black one before.

They're calling out to your inner JDM desires...

1643149957469.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The only thing that really drives me nuts is people that insist on "neutral pronouns". Not because I have a problem with those people, but because using "they/them" to refer to a single person is both clumsy and grammatically incorrect. Just invent a new pronoun, I'll use it.

Shimit.

Status
Not open for further replies.