• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
A few days ago a 18 wheeler carrying sawdust rearended a US Army convoy that was stopped on the side of the Autobahn right outside of Graf - was a nice bonfire.

View attachment 236722

what did they hit hit a HEMTT, ouch.

So more digging. Accident was from December.

1643058340526.jpeg

Looks like the trucker hit an unladen PLS, which shoved into a pair of fuelers. Per the NY post article they were enroute from Hohenfels to Graf when they fell behind their convoy. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I'm about ready to fall asleep at my desk too lol...Got a little bit of work to do and I gotta outside to do it. It's cold, so my motivation is low, but it needs to be done today and it's only get colder.
LOL, what do you consider cold?? 50 or so?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
LOL, what do you consider cold?? 50 or so?

It depends on which direction the temperature is going. If we're coming out of summer and into fall\winter, then 60* is cold.

If we're coming out of winter and into spring, 45* feels warm.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I have a bit of a case of the Mondays. got a work call at 0320 since i was on call (until 0800 today). dragging since i didn't get back to sleep until 5:30. my pick me up has been listening to metal music on Spotify with whale noises on youtube simultaneously.
🤨

cb1111

what did they hit hit a HEMTT, ouch.

So more digging. Accident was from December.

View attachment 236725

Looks like the trucker hit an unladen PLS, which shoved into a pair of fuelers. Per the NY post article they were enroute from Hohenfels to Graf when they fell behind their convoy. 🤦‍♂️
20th of January, 20th of December.....pretty close.

I misread the date - sorry....

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@zrickety is now a moderator for this thread and can change titles since mud has failed us
I'm not a joiner, but I'll consider moderator, if you ask nice. We can amend the hours a little bit.

(paraphrased from Tony Stark)

Status
Not open for further replies.