• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Huge upgrade! I like that the original desk was kept. Handsome desk, anyway. I wouldn't have gotten rid of it either.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Huge upgrade! I like that the original desk was kept. Handsome desk, anyway. I wouldn't have gotten rid of it either.
lol...It's so fuckin old and heavy. I've been looking at desks, but nothings really stood out a ton yet. I got with someone a couple weeks ago and she checked out our layout and what we were planning. Tomorrow she's supposed to show me what she's come up with. I've been digging this one. There's only 3 places in town to get good office furniture from so I'm just waiting to see what the 3rd place has before making a decision.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
246038422_10215659641244519_3020072629265239997_n.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I don’t normally pay attention to gas prices but I just paid 3.59 for dat premium juice. Wow

I don’t either as it doesn’t matter what the price is I need it.

I have it saved in Fuelly tho. Last time I filled up it was 3.83 for premium.

All those people that bought SUV’s are hurting now.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I don’t normally pay attention to gas prices but I just paid 3.59 for dat premium juice. Wow

The Chevron by my work sells 92 for $4.02. They don't budge, either. It's been $4.02 for months. I think I saw them raise it to $4.10 once, but it was right back down to $4.02 the next time I filled up. The nearby Costco is $3.95 for 92 right now, so Chevron is keeping things tight.
I'll occasionally fill up closer to home and Shell can get up to about $4.75 for 92.

Same. I'm lucky to be in a spot in my life that I can always afford a full tank of gas. Though, it's nice to only have to fill up 12-13 gal at a time. A friend of mine is always complaining about having to fill up his 4Runner -- he'll pay $100+ to fill the tank sometimes.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's so annoying being stuck behind all these dorks trying to pinch every penny out of their gas too. They'll spend $60-100k on an SUV and then complain about gas and drive it like a prius.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
It's so annoying being stuck behind all these dorks trying to pinch every penny out of their gas too. They'll spend $60-100k on an SUV and then complain about gas and drive it like a prius.
I wish the Prius had a stronger EV motor. In theory, shutting off the car at a stop and using the EV motor to get going is a slam dunk for efficiency. In practice, that EV motor is so weak that it's only enough to safely get going on perfectly flat or slight decline roads. As soon as there's a 1%+ grade, you are CRAWLING. So the annoyingly slow Prius drivers are the ones looking at their "power gauge" and keeping it in the EV range for ultimate fuel efficiency, after the light turns green. Also the ones chasing a high "coasting efficiency" score on the highway, blissfully unaware of their left-lane campground.

Source: My gf hates driving and I end up driving her Prius C a bunch.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

The Chevron by my work sells 92 for $4.02. They don't budge, either. It's been $4.02 for months. I think I saw them raise it to $4.10 once, but it was right back down to $4.02 the next time I filled up. The nearby Costco is $3.95 for 92 right now, so Chevron is keeping things tight.
I'll occasionally fill up closer to home and Shell can get up to about $4.75 for 92.

Same. I'm lucky to be in a spot in my life that I can always afford a full tank of gas. Though, it's nice to only have to fill up 12-13 gal at a time. A friend of mine is always complaining about having to fill up his 4Runner -- he'll pay $100+ to fill the tank sometimes.
I’ve had this car ~2 years and I don’t think I ever put more than $30 in it. I just topped off a half tank for $27. I typically don’t let it go under 1/4. It would suck to have a truck getting 14mpg with a huge tank.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
High petrol prices??....

Welcome to our world mother f**kers!!....:cool:

(Apologies to SLJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.