Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What can I say? Maturity can be hot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What can I say? Maturity can be hot.

They're old zrickety's with lots of plastic surgery, trying to act 20. I wouldn't classify them as mature in anything but age.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They're old zrickety's with lots of plastic surgery, trying to act 20. I wouldn't classify them as mature in anything but age.

That's the hot part...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
It's not a build until you have 75k into a car you bought for 20k change my mind

Not in the same price league as that...but...

Things snow ball very quickly........in my case on my previous car:- "oh feck a front spring's just broken the lower coil....whilst I've got the dampers out I might as well fit a better set on...& oh look I'll be able to upgrade the bushes as well....& I can take a look at the brakes..."

Some time later I had nice shiny new parts on the car, a much lighter wallet, a buggered back & this pile of bits on the floor!!....:oops:..

Old-parts-after-rebuild.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Not in the same price league as that...but...

Things snow ball very quickly........in my case on my previous car:- "oh feck a front spring's just broken the lower coil....whilst I've got the dampers out I might as well fit a better set on...& oh look I'll be able to upgrade the bushes as well....& I can take a look at the brakes..."

Some time later I had nice shiny new parts on the car, a much lighter wallet, a buggered back & this pile of bits on the floor!!....:oops:..

View attachment 236878
yeah the "while i'm in there" is a slippery slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.