Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I get the Greta. But I don't know what he meant.

It feels like old times, I have to explain a joke to Jim.

You made a joke that I should use my finger, not my nose, and I made a Pinocchio reference, because big finger looking nose.

It was also kind of a double meaning, as I'd just made a joke about needing a real doctor.

FB_IMG_1637987777725.jpg

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It feels times, I have to explain a joke to Jim.

You made a joke that I should use my finger, not my nose, and I made a Pinocchio reference, because big finger looking nose.

It was also kind of a double meaning, as I'd just made a joke about needing a real doctor.

View attachment 231426
Okee dokee. And you are up very late in Florida.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The trick is to put the egg into ice water, right after you boil it.
I shock the eggs as well, but it's still hit-or-miss. We've tried cold-shocking them, vinegar in the boil water, baking soda in the boil water, using older eggs vs. fresh from market, and all of the above in one go. Nothing seems to be consistently successful. This Thanksgiving's eggs were particular assholes for de-shelling...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
May have to check that out!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Watched this 4 year old have a core meltdown tantrum at the grocery store today, not sure who I felt worse for, the dad or the cashier who was trying their best not to let it get to them.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The trick is to put the egg into ice water, right after you boil it.

I shock the eggs as well, but it's still hit-or-miss. We've tried cold-shocking them, vinegar in the boil water, baking soda in the boil water, using older eggs vs. fresh from market, and all of the above in one go. Nothing seems to be consistently successful. This Thanksgiving's eggs were particular assholes for de-shelling...

Y'all are making this too hard.

I just hack and pick at the shell until I'm left with a hard-boiled golf ball. EZPZ.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I had to get my ears professionally cleaned today. It got to the point that when wearing a mask, the pressure of the ear loop would almost make me deaf in my right ear.

I feel amazing now, like I've got supersonic hearing.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Watched this 4 year old have a core meltdown tantrum at the grocery store today, not sure who I felt worse for, the dad or the cashier who was trying their best not to let it get to them.
The cashier is likely to be tortured by another child sometime in the future.

The dad -had- to go home with the kid tho. 😋

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I had to get my ears professionally cleaned today. It got to the point that when wearing a mask, the pressure of the ear loop would almost make me deaf in my right ear.

Maybe that’s what my dad needs done. Huuuhhh what lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

How does one go pro in ear cleaning? Is there a school for Aural Sanitization?

Status
Not open for further replies.