Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
It's not gay if the ships underway.

cb1111

When I was in Germany (no Taco Bell) we used to get ingredients from TB whenever somebody was TDY in the states and then make up a bunch of burritos.

We also found a Taco Bell in the UK and one in Saudi Arabia.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not sure it's considered "fast" food, but jealous as hell of all you in the VA\MD\DC area with your Nando's. I'm sure @jay745 would say it's disgusting, but that shit is delicious.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’d sell my children for a Jumbo-Jack, and a Chicken Teriyaki bowl w/egg roll right now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When I was in Germany (no Taco Bell) we used to get ingredients from TB whenever somebody was TDY in the states and then make up a bunch of burritos.

When we were stationed in Naples, we'd drive to the Air Force base near Venice to get Taco Bell.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When we were stationed in Naples, we'd drive to the Air Force base near Venice to get Taco Bell.

When at Zama, we’d drive to NAS Atsugi for the same reason.

Nothing speaks to desire for fast food more than crossing Baghdad to get BK.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

cb1111

The AF had Taco Bell? That's odd because AAFES didn't have a TB contract - they had BK (including mobile vans), Popeyes, Anthony's World Famous Pizza, Baskin Robbins, while the Navy Exchange had McD.

Because of all the BKs, I haven't had a BK in over 20 years. Have they gotten better? I remember the secret menu ham and cheese on a sub roll that was pretty good.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Once drove 4 hours because I heard there was a Cinnabon in Milton Keynes.

Sadly there wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.