GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20230126-194651_Instagram.jpg

We all have been wrong this whole time. Everyone of us is banned.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What kind of savage eats boneless wings.

I have no problem with someone eating them.

I take offense to someone calling them wings. Can someone tell me what the difference is between boneless wings and chicken tenders?

Here's what Jay says he loves from Buffalo Wild Wings

Screen-Shot-2021-11-09-at-11.47.00-AM-630x376.png

"Boneless wings"

Well gee, I never knew it, but it looks like Panda Express serves boneless wings too!

Panda-Express-Orange-Chicken-9.jpg

Maybe next time I have a hankering for chicken wings, I'll go to Panda Express and order some orange chicken.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
To Jays defense he has said repeatedly the actual chicken from BWW is lackluster, and it's mostly the sauce he goes for. This was more just a rant about "boneless wings", not BWW specifically.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
At least the place I like to go to knows the difference.

Screenshot_20230127-002726_Chrome.jpg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I also prefer smaller phones, I don't want a tablet in my pocket. My current phone is probably bigger than I'd like, but it's not bad. From what I hear, both Google and Apple have gotten the memo that some people want the good features with a smaller screen though, so hopefully by the time I am in the market for a phone again, I can go smaller.

I've always preferred smaller devices. I'm currently using an iPhone 12 Mini. Its a shame that there are no more small iPhones after the 13 Mini. Is there a small higher end Android device? The last small Android phone that I really liked was the Nexus 5.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've always preferred smaller devices. I'm currently using an iPhone 12 Mini. Its a shame that there are no more small iPhones after the 13 Mini. Is there a small higher end Android device? The last small Android phone that I really liked was the Nexus 5.

Pretty sure the current smallest, highest end Android device is the base model Samsung S22. The S23 is gonna be announced in about a week and the size will be identical. From what I've read, a solid mid-range small phone is the Asus Zenfone 9 -- @Acadia18 can comment on that one. However, both of those are a good bit larger than the Nexus 5. They just don't make tiny phones anymore :(

RIP my 2013 Moto X. Best size of a smartphone I've ever had. It was even a teeny bit smaller than the iPhone 12/13 Mini.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Pretty sure the current smallest, highest end Android device is the base model Samsung S22. The S23 is gonna be announced in about a week and the size will be identical. From what I've read, a solid mid-range small phone is the Asus Zenfone 9 -- @Acadia18 can comment on that one. However, both of those are a good bit larger than the Nexus 5. They just don't make tiny phones anymore :(

RIP my 2013 Moto X. Best size of a smartphone I've ever had. It was even a teeny bit smaller than the iPhone 12/13 Mini.

I'm pretty wrapped up in the Apple ecosystem now. Macbook, iPad, Apple watch. The way everything integrates is really convenient.

The last Android device I bought and still have is the One Plus 7T. Its still a pretty good phone. It performs just as well as my 12 Mini for most day to day tasks. Its just so darn big.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I started out with an iPhone 4s when they were first released. We have been Apple ever since, for our cells. We get top tier (or one down on storage), that is NOT a phablet. We wait to upgrade until our old one is pretty deep into its death throes, though. Currently have an 11pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.