• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's crazy what happened with Alec Baldwin. That's gotta be pretty traumatizing.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's crazy what's happening with this thread .

😄

Douchebag Brian Laundrie killed himself instead of facing justice. Could have just broken up with her, instead you set off two bombs, one for each family. Asshole.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Also, the Alec Baldwin thing is bonkers.

It's like Brandon Lee getting killed by the remnants of the pop round on the Crow.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
It's crazy what's happening with this thread .

What, just a buncha guys looking up lewd acts on Urban Dictionary? We're at peace and harmony with the world now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
when Mrs Mud mentioned FBI/Family finding Brian Laundrie's teeth I asked if they found more identifiable body parts than just the teeth. She didn't understand until I told her "Somewhere a toothless man is smiling"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Look.

If Daks wants to pull a Chicago River in the middle of the night, that's fine. If oddspyke wants to watch out of jealousy since he can't reach the sink, that's fine too. If Jim wants to get a Chicago Deep Dish in one of his service bays... also fine.

Everyone is accepted in this thread.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
That is called fake deep dish pizza.

iono, if it's a Chicago family that brought their recipe from Chicago to somewhere else, that's equal in my book. Don't gotta be all gatekeepy. All of the ingredients for a pizza ship well, so there's no variance there. It's not like how inland seafood sucks versus coastal towns.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
when Mrs Mud mentioned FBI/Family finding Brian Laundrie's teeth I asked if they found more identifiable body parts than just the teeth. She didn't understand until I told her "Somewhere a toothless man is smiling"

That was my first thought as well. "Oh look, a pile of bones, and conveniently some teeth? Guess case closed."

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
iono, if it's a Chicago family that brought their recipe from Chicago to somewhere else, that's equal in my book. Don't gotta be all gatekeepy.

Cut him some slack. Jay has to protect his masculinity by looking down on pizza and automatic transmissions :ROFLMAO:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Cut him some slack. Jay has to protect his masculinity by looking down on pizza and automatic transmissions :ROFLMAO:

You're right, I should let the man have his pizza hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.