GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
File under lame af: IL changed the policy for sporting vehicle registrations. I have to pass emissions again 😭
You know anyone who lives by Ottawa? Could get your car registered out there. No emissions for them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
File under lame af: IL changed the policy for sporting vehicle registrations. I have to pass emissions again 😭

1564955100942.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You know anyone who lives by Ottawa? Could get your car registered out there. No emissions for them.
I don't. Meh it's fine, I can make it pass. Just a hassle of going to the place. I took my wife's car a few weeks ago and was waiting for over an hour

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I don't. Meh it's fine, I can make it pass. Just a hassle of going to the place. I took my wife's car a few weeks ago and was waiting for over an hour
Damn. I've always been able to do it in like 5

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Oh lord woodski what are you doing? Please tell us you aren't fender flaring your VW.......
i dont know what they're exactly called bc yeah, but they're not like rocket bunny flares.

just the little stick on trim ones.

1679605952367.png

this car has them on it.
1679606156201.png

1679606223876.png

• Love
Reactions: vu.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
bc i like the look smh.

That's all that matters.

I do plenty of shit to my car other's don't agree with because I like it, and it's my car.