GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
so, random side comment. this dude is obviously slightly off. he used to run a similar site for his B5 S4. My favorite local shop had an encounter with him years ago, he sued them over some parts they didn't make nor did they sell to him. weird shit, but he's been reporting people to random agencies for "truth in advertising" lately.
I was looking for a good euro shop, found his site/reviews that made them seem to be the worst. turns out he nearly pushed them out of business with his bad review campaign while the former owner was under chemo. glad I didn't listen to that fucker, they're fantastic.
that's super sketchy. had never heard of this blogger until now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also Mrs Mud and I are going to see Hamilton today as our anniversary gift. We have been married longer than some of you have been alive

Enjoy. I saw it once at the height of the Hamilton craze. That was enough for me. My wife's seen it 3 times. Once in Chicago while she was on a business trip, I was able to get her a great seat super cheap, because who buys a single ticket to a musical? Then in New York with a friend, and I took her to a showing when it was in Boston.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Everyone acting like I owe them something yet not a single person has sent $3 via PayPal. I'm over it, won't be replying to this topic anymore. Cheers
I've certainly paypaled you $3 at least once!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Jay doesn't have to apologize or be contrite.

This is like 15 months later, it's been over, for the love of a non-existent god.

Let it go, entirely and forever.
All the this

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jay doesn't have to apologize or be contrite.

This is like 15 months later, it's been over, for the love of a non-existent god.

Let it go, entirely and forever.
Fine, I won't send him $1.05.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.