GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Here's some more CSB...clear endtanks! The fog through the intercooler is a pretty cool effect.

This has popped up on my recommended a few times. Need to watch it!!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1659660941035.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
That storm got real nasty, real quick. I got stuck working late and the moment I finished and started to make food the power went out 🤬

That sucks ass. I think it was worse up North. It didn’t get too bad here. Hopefully you get it back soon.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Anyone have a home generator? Been seriously considering a Generac.

cb1111

I have a whole house Generac. Love it. It allows you to use everything in your house (you have to be smart like don't do laundry, dryer, wash dishes, microwave food and bake a turkey all at the same time) but we have everything but the aux heat for the generator on the generator.

I have critical systems (router, monitors, dock etc.) on a UPS as it takes about 10 seconds for the generator to fire up and take over. I was in the middle of a Teams call today when the juice went out and I only knew because the lights went out for those 10 seconds, but no hiccups on the call.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I was very close to purchasing one when I lived in PA. We'd lose power for hours every month or two, a full day at least twice a year. Lost it for 3 days in the middle of winter once and the house would have had frozen pipes if not for the battery igniter on the gas fireplace and some really good insulation. Now that I moved though, it's rare that it goes out for more than an hour or two, and only 1-2 times a year during big storms.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you report me you have to also report the only mod. Because fairness right?
Didn't your daddy teach you that life isn't fair?

Can we all say fuck Alex Jones or is that political?

Status
Not open for further replies.