^Who I am...What I say->
I just got CS5!!!!!!

Anybody else here have it?

:happyanim:

GruvDOne

Keeper of the Cheese
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Nope, we updated to CS4 2 weeks prior to the announcement of CS5, and Adobe being the greedy corporate monster they are still expect us to pay full upgrade price.

I've really grown to despise Adobe... from the moment they bought out Macromedia, I knew they were going to turn into exactly what they have become.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Nope, we updated to CS4 2 weeks prior to the announcement of CS5, and Adobe being the greedy corporate monster they are still expect us to pay full upgrade price.

I've really grown to despise Adobe... from the moment they bought out Macromedia, I knew they were going to turn into exactly what they have become.

I was going to buy it about a week before they announced it, then I decided to wait a little longer (after I got more used to my camera)

So glad I waited :D

GruvDOne

Keeper of the Cheese
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Well, for me, I barely use Photoshop... After Effects is where it's at (I'm a 3D motion graphics designer - my main application is Cinema 4D)

My biggest beef with Adobe's CS bundles is the way they structure updates. Every iteration of the Creative Suite, they focus on 1 application and pay lip service to the others. This could be ok, as people could wait to update until Adobe got around to tending to their most-used app in the bundle... BUT Adobe also doesn't do anything to address bugs until subsequent releases. SO, if you have a bug that is driving you crazy in a CS3 application, you can't just wait for patch to be released, you have to wait for and then purchase CS4 to gain stability. Adobe's support is atrocious.

For me and the other members of the video team, we didn't even want to upgrade to CS4, as we knew that CS5 would have 64-bit support for AE (at last a version of After Effects that can actually use the 16GB of RAM I have!). However, the rest of the Marketing Department was on CS4, as were our counterparts in Japan..so we ended up getting forced into it... and now... well here we are, stuck with CS4 for the foreseeable future.

[/rant]

Still, happy for you.. please to enjoy!

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Yeeee! First image!

(yes it is HDR, 9 shot)

I will get some decent pictures when I get the time haha

Attachments

• GTI HDR front yard.jpg
    GTI HDR front yard.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 276

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
So yea, apparently a bunch of my friends are downloading this using torrents... I need to get with that.

It was a gift though, so w/e...