GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

CROWS EAT MY SUNROOF :(

imthanick_a

Go Kart Champion
WTF kind of crows do you have in your area.... I think you should buy a shotgun first before replacing that trim

vwlotech

Passed Driver's Ed
lol...stage 2, goose shitter.... luckily I have it ceramic coated and my detail shop was able to buff/condition that shit out... Looks brand new now, but yeah, big F to birds... GF now teases me every time we see one, like a PTSD flashback, she's a riot!

Corprin

Go Kart Newbie
Watch what to do to piss off the crows. They are very smart and very vindictive birds, and will target spwcific people, vehicles, houses, animals, etc that piss them off.

Crows and raven are assholes of the air.

vwlotech

Passed Driver's Ed
Watch what to do to piss off the crows. They are very smart and very vindictive birds, and will target spwcific people, vehicles, houses, animals, etc that piss them off.

Crows and raven are assholes of the air.
So true, I knew of a homeless woman, who would feed and take care of a family of crows and they would protect her stuff while she was out pan handling...