GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crank walk / class action (we need to get together)

Parabola

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI, 22 Tiguan
Since the thread turned into Pharmacy 101...I just emptied a bottle of aspirin down my engine oil filler tube, hoping it will remedy the crank walk issue. Wasn’t sure which steroids to pick so I went with a safe choice.

Joking aside, I don’t think this issue is that widespread. I am not worried about it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Since the thread turned into Pharmacy 101...I just emptied a bottle of aspirin down my engine oil filler tube, hoping it will remedy the crank walk issue. Wasn’t sure which steroids to pick so I went with a safe choice.

Joking aside, I don’t think this issue is that widespread. I am not worried about it.

Funny but aspirin is nonsteroidal.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Screw 1984, people need to reread Chicken Little, (not limited to but) including the crankwalk mongerers.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I add a multivitamin to every tank of gas too, just in case it's not getting enough zinc.

cb1111

Let's do the crank walk again.
It's just a jump to the left....

For those of you unfamiliar with the reference

Bonus question. What previously unknown actor/actress got his or her start in this movie?

2nd bonus question - in what city has this movie been shown every Friday and Saturday night since 1977?

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I've seen this many many times......I've seen it on stage 3/4 times including one where Meatloaf introduced it and complained for 15 minutes about the record industry. I'm not shocked he didn't make $ on the album but 15 minutes was way to long to rant.

One way to judge people is to mention Rocky and then ask which one

Edit: and 1x at the drive-in!! One of those amazing life events (y)

Last edited: