GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CPO financing Deals?

Jgruber

Car(s)
Jetta
Anyone know if VW CPO is offering any good financing deals? I know in the past they have. I’m interested in a 2016 CPO. If not l, what was everyone’s best interest rates on used. Thanks for any help. Jonathan

jdmwol2ks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (To be)
They should be doing 0% financing for CPO cars if you have good credit i think. I've been looking into CPO cars recently because of that offer!

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Current VCI CPO APR is %0/60mo, 0.75%/72mo for all CPO vehicles MY16 and newer (excluding TDI) w/ Tier 1 credit. If the vehicle is not CPO, standard VCI Used vehicle rates apply, which I won't bother looking up because you won't want to use them.

Jgruber

Car(s)
Jetta
Current VCI CPO APR is %0/60mo, 0.75%/72mo for all CPO vehicles MY16 and newer (excluding TDI) w/ Tier 1 credit. If the vehicle is not CPO, standard VCI Used vehicle rates apply, which I won't bother looking up because you won't want to use them.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I’m assuming Tier 1 is over 700.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
740 for 0% on CPO cars, rates are very good down to 680 though. you only need 700 for 0% on a new car, go figure.
I can't say it with absolute certainty in the case of VCI, but with most captive finance companies, all it takes is a phone call from the F&I manager at the dealership to get a 1-tier bump, if it will ensure a sale.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Yes, that is possible especially if you have a current or previous trade line with VCI ; )

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Yes, that is possible especially if you have a current or previous trade line with VCI ; )
I don't know exactly what factors they would consider when making that determination, but I would imagine that is one of them.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Crazy how nowadays you need better credit for used things/rentals than new/ownership.