GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COTA Races - post them here

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Good luck. Tickets are almost sold out when I went in this morning. Snagged a seat in turn 12. Should've done general admission, but I think it's going to be crazy crowded. For lemans or moto gp race that isn't very popular, I would, but not F1

I found that turn 9, 12,15 were the best. I can't imagine paying the premium for grandstand seats
Ha, yeah, I can't get my family organized that quick, so probably another round of GA for us. Last time I forgot that I always carry a pocket knife and that they have metal detectors out there. I hid it under a parking curb by the main ticket stand and somehow it was still there when I came out.

18 was pretty cool, you can see Turna 1-2 clearly and 19-20, you just lose the main straight away when they go through the pits/grandstands.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Ha, yeah, I can't get my family organized that quick, so probably another round of GA for us. Last time I forgot that I always carry a pocket knife and that they have metal detectors out there. I hid it under a parking curb by the main ticket stand and somehow it was still there when I came out.

I sent it a message to everyone that they had 1hr to decide. No one responded, but in that 1hr, when I logged back in, was put in a queue and I was #63. By that time, there were no group seats in turn 12. Just about 20 individual seats.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Just found out GT world challenge race was this weekend. Was upset that I didn't get emailed about it, but realized they didn't sell any tickets for it. What bs. Granted with the flood level of rain we've been getting, would have been bad anyway.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Just found out GT world challenge race was this weekend. Was upset that I didn't get emailed about it, but realized they didn't sell any tickets for it. What bs. Granted with the flood level of rain we've been getting, would have been bad anyway.