GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cornering Lights with fog lights

Fernflex

Ready to race!
Hello,

I have a 2015 GTi S model with Lightning Pkg.

My cornering lights doesn't work when my fog lights are turned on, when they are off if I turn the steering or have the turn signal on they work normally.

Is thist normal?

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Yes it is normal

Something about the number of white lights facing forward at one time

Indrek909

Passed Driver's Ed
It does the same in mine, maybe the euro-switch would change that, not sure. I know you can have the DRL's and fogs on with the euro-switch.

alexboies

I have euro switch but still not work together. I think we can make tgis work with vagcom... but dont know how .

MyK7GTI

Does anyone know how to have the fogs and cornering lights on at the same time with vagcom? I would be interested.

DanSandGTI1

Does anyone know how to have the fogs and cornering lights on at the same time with vagcom? I would be interested.
I've searched for this too. So far I haven't found anyone that's done it. Even the group of guys on vortex who've found a lot of the vagcom tweeks so far still haven't figured this one out. It's just a matter of time... Someone will find it.

duke10990

Ready to race!
I used vcds on my gti to turn my led fogs into blinkers, but that only works when my brights are on. I havent figured out how or if its possible to be done with my lows. I also have my fogs flash with my blinkers upon locking and unlocking the car. Is that what you mean?

duke10990

Ready to race!
Nm I see what you mean. Ive seen the channels for that light setup but since i dont have those headlights im prolly not much help. I retrod hid's into mine. I certainly would love those headlights tho!