GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corbeau RRX Plaid Seats

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
A buddy of mine, another car guy, told me that corbeaus in general don't wear that well over time. Apart from that I probably would have ordered these already. That's not to say it's true, but that's the only thing I've been told about the brand by someone who's actually had a set
I’d agree… the fabric is good, vinyl parts wear like cheap vinyl though.

This is 2 years and 30K daily usage.

image.jpg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Did you opt for the heated inserts? If so how was wiring them?
Yes I did get them with the heated add, but still have not bothered to wire them up - lol.

If anything I would just do the inflatable lumber if I could go back.

ATGTi

Car(s)
mk7 Gti
My experience with them is good. They need some adjustment depending on your body and driving position preferences.
I had to get some Planted Technologies brackets to have the seats centered, If you just bolt them in you will be slightly off the center of the steering wheel.
The other thing I did was to add a 3/8" spacer in the font of the seat to give it a bit of a rake (was very flat for me).
I have the lumbar support and I highly recommend it. No heated seats for me.

Also, for a Fault-free install you will need the passenger seat sensors and the 3.3ohm resistor for the seat airbag sensor.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
My experience with them is good. They need some adjustment depending on your body and driving position preferences.
I had to get some Planted Technologies brackets to have the seats centered, If you just bolt them in you will be slightly off the center of the steering wheel.
The other thing I did was to add a 3/8" spacer in the font of the seat to give it a bit of a rake (was very flat for me).
I have the lumbar support and I highly recommend it. No heated seats for me.

Also, for a Fault-free install you will need the passenger seat sensors and the 3.3ohm resistor for the seat airbag sensor.
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...orster-cs-install-mk7-gti.360636/post-7877894