GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Convert to Push Button

Betterforeign

Car(s)
Golf MK7 SE
Hi all, I miss the push-button in my last car. My Golf MK7 just has the regular key. Anyone know how costly/ pain in the ass is to switch over? Can i do it myself?

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Very...
Need Kessy ECU,new door handles,steering column change to the that has Electronic Steerign Lock and many many more.
Also it has never been done 100% error free on MQB platform.Also need to change keys.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
There Is A Kit that has all the parts in it but im not sure how it can work, from what I Understand, If your car didnt have kessy from factory then you cannot code a kessy key to your car.

There are also aftermarket kits on aliexpress, you can give them a shot too if you want.

Betterforeign

Car(s)
Golf MK7 SE
Very...
Need Kessy ECU,new door handles,steering column change to the that has Electronic Steerign Lock and many many more.
Also it has never been done 100% error free on MQB platform.Also need to change keys.
BTW I see in your signature you do MIB retrofits/etc?

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
On the topic. Is it possible to do a partial Kessy refit in order to gain touch lock/unlock?

Not sure its possible, you need the antennas and key coded to your car which is impossible if you cant didnt have kessy from factory, you still need the entire system for this to work.