GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coding Mk7 R

Antomero

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
Looking to code my recently purchased 2017 R.
Anyone local willing to provide the service at a reasonable price?

Cheers
Antonio

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Buy an OBDEleven dongle and do it yourself. Totally worth the price of purchase. You're welcome.

AdrianNikonian

Passed Driver's Ed
I just ordered the new one for iOS from ECS Tuning, they will have it available in a couple of days. $109 and comes w/ 200 credits. Totally worth it.

AdrianNikonian

Passed Driver's Ed
isn't the iso version still in beta and it doesn't support coding
?
Correct but it has a ton of "apps" that only use 10 credits each, unit comes w/ 200 credits and you get more automatically as time goes by. The apps let you do a bunch of mods w/o having to long code. Soon they'll have the pro features unlocked.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Correct but it has a ton of "apps" that only use 10 credits each, unit comes w/ 200 credits and you get more automatically as time goes by. The apps let you do a bunch of mods w/o having to long code. Soon they'll have the pro features unlocked.
Idn im gonna wait til iso is fully supported, still seems sketchy, in the specs, it says basic settings is not included for iso. Also another page says only basic is for iso not pro not ultimate, so what does that mean in the future, you need to buy an ultimate to be able to long code ect? Just alot of ifs rn

AdrianNikonian

Passed Driver's Ed
Idn im gonna wait til iso is fully supported, still seems sketchy, in the specs, it says basic settings is not included for iso. Also another page says only basic is for iso not pro not ultimate, so what does that mean in the future, you need to buy an ultimate to be able to long code ect? Just alot of ifs rn
Well I have it and it worked like a charm on my mk7 gti, basic setting using apps. Pro features will be unlocked once available but I don't see myself needing it, all the apps did everything I wanted. i.e. side folding mirros, passenger mirror tilt down in reverse, open and close windows using key fob, soundaktor off, traction control off or limited, etc etc