GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coding coming/leaving home after autolight Retrofit MK7 Golf

Thomas6702

Hello,

After installing and coding the rain and light sensor to my MK7 GTI i am running into an issue regarding CH and LH function that I a not managing to make work. My car was equipped with the humidity sensor so I replaced the sensor and added the Switch with auto position and coded it and it works fine.

I have read plenty of threads but cannot sem to find what is missing in my coding

Here are pictures of the differents codings that I have changed and as you can see I have the time menu on the discover so some part of the coding seems to be right. I also leave the light switch on the Auto position but still not working

I did not ad any wiring and have the 9 wires on the auto switch connector

Can anyone point out what I Have missed ?

Many Thanks for the future help :)

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Hello,

After installing and coding the rain and light sensor to my MK7 GTI i am running into an issue regarding CH and LH function that I a not managing to make work. My car was equipped with the humidity sensor so I replaced the sensor and added the Switch with auto position and coded it and it works fine.

I have read plenty of threads but cannot sem to find what is missing in my coding

Here are pictures of the differents codings that I have changed and as you can see I have the time menu on the discover so some part of the coding seems to be right. I also leave the light switch on the Auto position but still not working

I did not ad any wiring and have the 9 wires on the auto switch connector

Can anyone point out what I Have missed ?

Many Thanks for the future help :)
A bit of a stupid question, but is your light switch set to auto? It wont work without it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk