GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Code inner and outer tail lights with Obdeleven

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
I would like to code the inner and outer tail lights to be on as running lights instead of only the outer lights.

Currently the taillights are set up w urban joker and 5 lights.

I can't seem to find the right info. Probably searching the wrong terms.

Does anyone have the instructions?

Thank you.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Inner and outer as running lights should be the stock setting, its the inners that don't illuminate under braking with the stock coding. In any case, for the inners to function as running lights you need leuchte 23 and 24 to have standlicht allgemein (parking light/ taillight) set as one of their functions.

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
Inner and outer as running lights should be the stock setting, its the inners that don't illuminate under braking with the stock coding. In any case, for the inners to function as running lights you need leuchte 23 and 24 to have standlicht allgemein (parking light/ taillight) set as one of their functions.

Realized that the urban joke coding was enabled. Reverted that back to factory.

rumbard1981

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, Passat
can you provide correct stock settings to go back to stock? I've put Helix LEDs and their wiring harness in and tried programming with Obleven

Wasn't successful... At first, the turn signal stayed on all the time...2nd they are off but doesn't flash at all back there. I'm wondering if its the harness? Ive gone through the steps I've seen online but it wont do anything. They light up fine back there but do not flash at all...

any help is appreciated