GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb MPI Users Group

vw671

Autocross Newbie
New member here :D Who else?

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Well, as far as I know, it hasn't been released yet. So how can there be a "user's group"?

It’s currently in open/public beta testing, so tuners are allowed to activate it for users. Ed@EQT said he’s going to activate mine sometime next week when he gets back from vacation.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Cobb MPI e75 vs 91-pump w/EQT Vortex tuned by 5150 Racing

Real deal Mustang AWD dyno reads 15% lower than Dynojet and about 19% lower than Dynocom. It's only e75 because there was still some 91-pump in the system from tuning the 91 map.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
The actual feature will just be rolled into the next ROM/firmware update and be free. But it's something that will need to be tuned by a protuner... I suspect that it will be an add on feature that will cost a little extra for the tune, similar to how some tuners will charge $50-100 extra to tune for WMI, etc. Short answer, depends on and is up to each tuner.

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wi...n+MK7+GTI+and+Golf+R+Secondary+Fuel+Injection

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
hhmmm, was gonna go UM but now im conflicted

I'm UM now, with Cobb/AP supporting all the same hardware and having a fair amount of local pro tuners and great e-tuners, I'm really conflicted about staying with UM.

If I wasn't already UM tuned now, I'd place an order for an AP and not look back. I think your overall money spent would be similar, but you have choices for tuners and can self flash which is very convenient depending on where your nearest UM dealer is.

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
I'm UM now, with Cobb/AP supporting all the same hardware and having a fair amount of local pro tuners and great e-tuners, I'm really conflicted about staying with UM.

If I wasn't already UM tuned now, I'd place an order for an AP and not look back. I think your overall money spent would be similar, but you have choices for tuners and can self flash which is very convenient depending on where your nearest UM dealer is.

I currently have UM and now live nowhere near a dealer. Cobb it is.