GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb Accessport?

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
For clarification: my Alltrack has an IS38, is at 21psi at 6500, currently using Ecutek with tuning via EQT.

There’s no rail pressure drop ,nor lambda difference between actual vs setpoint at this boost level.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Well I had my Alltrack is38 I was peaking 30 psi tapering to like 26. The stock fuel system can not handle that.

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Just checked fuel rail pressure between my R, GTI, and Alltrack… all three fluctuate between 2850-2900 psi.

Could the 2019 1.8L have the same HPFP setup as the 2.0L? (We know that there were some tuning differences for that year with the R and GTi models.)
Just checked and the HPFP are definitely different between the two.

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Well I had my Alltrack is38 I was peaking 30 psi tapering to like 26. The stock fuel system can not handle that.
Do you recall at what boost level you were able to reach before the stock HPFP started to falter? I’m not looking to max the IS38 and having a rough approximation of max boost levels will help move the tuning process along (street tune)

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I don’t remember. I think 24? But, then I upgraded to golf R injectors and it allowed me to add quite a bit of boost and timing.

Zhars

Passed Driver's Ed
For clarification: my Alltrack has an IS38, is at 21psi at 6500, currently using Ecutek with tuning via EQT.

There’s no rail pressure drop ,nor lambda difference between actual vs setpoint at this boost level.
Do you have a log on datazap? Curious to take a look at EQT tune of the 1.8

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Do you have a log on datazap? Curious to take a look at EQT tune of the 1.8
I’m still on the initial base map. While I have no issues with sharing this, ultimately it’s up to Ed if he’s fine with this. There’s not too many 1.8L cars running around with Ecutek so I’d guess he’d rather I don’t share the exact log.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Details of the mods?

Running 16* timing up top @26 psi on pump gas and stock HPFP? If so, that‘s a unicorn car.
He's using meth also. No way that's possible on pump gas. Possible on E85 with upgraded fueling.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
E30 golf R injectors and HPFP. Don’t think I was running meth.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Thought that setup had WMI
I did, but that was for cooling and not fuel. It’s been like four years but pretty sure I didn’t have it on while datalogging.