GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb Accessport?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
The Facebook groups are saying we are getting the AP for our platform, yet nothing on Cobb's site. Any truth to this?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Yes.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I think word is stay tuned for tomorrow.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I hope it's the same AP as the rest of the MK7 line. Might be a good time to grab a used one if they are.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
It would be different just like the GTI and Golf R aren't the same.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
The 1.8 stuff appears to be on the 002 part number, same as GTI/A3.

I still don't know why there's a separate part number for them. Most likely explanation is memory limit issues having it all on one AP firmware.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
OH MY GOD YOU'LL GET A CEL IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR MOM WILL PROBABLELY GET ONE TOO BEWAREEEEEE - FB groups 🤣🤣🤣

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
OH MY GOD YOU'LL GET A CEL IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR MOM WILL PROBABLELY GET ONE TOO BEWAREEEEEE - FB groups 🤣🤣🤣

Something you probably don't need to worry about if you have a quality downpipe. Glad I went with AWE.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Holy shit, so they could’ve done this this entire time.

Looks like the "DTR, Garrett, something else?" in your sig just got more realistic.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Something you probably don't need to worry about if you have a quality downpipe. Glad I went with AWE.
Correct. I have a Uni DP and could always have a GESI cat welded in. But also FB groups:

OH MY GOD YOU WILL OVER BOOST/UNDER BOOST/BLOW UP YOUR CAR/RICH/LEAN IF YOU RUN A DP AND THE TUNE ISN'T A DP TUNE OH MY GOD

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Holy shit, so they could’ve done this this entire time.

MmmHmmmm.. Just no reason to. They were being showered with more money than they knew what to do with. Probably doing more support than they could handle too. Now that things have probably settled down, why not open the 1.8 money tap?

And honestly, they do develop for many other platforms too.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
MmmHmmmm.. Just no reason to. They were being showered with more money than they knew what to do with. Probably doing more support than they could handle too. Now that things have probably settled down, why not open the 1.8 money tap?

And honestly, they do develop for many other platforms too.
Well, now that most people are stuck in their tuning platforms I don’t see as many people switching compared to what would have been a couple of years ago. MPI on a 1.8t and allowing custom tunes would’ve been a game changer for this platform.