Unmarried Cobb AP for MK7 GTI. Comes with:

Cobb Accessport
Case
Cable
Grey and black faceplate
All original maps
Magnetic AP holder

Vent mount ($65 MSRP, included)

Looking for $575 shipped to lower 48 (net of PayPal fees)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
A price would be nice. Glws.

Btw how do you like the vent mount?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

\w/

Ready to race!
At first I wasn’t sure about which vent to use, but the one on the left made the most sense. It’s easily accessible, visable (without taking eyes off road)...etc.

As far as the actual mount, it’s doing exactly what it’s meant to do, so no complains here.

\w/

Ready to race!
Why you selling? Going back to stock or another tuner?

Going back to stock. Will be selling the car within the next month or 2. If I was to keep my GTI, i don’t think I’d ever even consider another tune.

APR1

Ready to race!
Can you provide proof that it’s uninstalled to the buyer?

808MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Going back to stock. Will be selling the car within the next month or 2. If I was to keep my GTI, i don’t think I’d ever even consider another tune.

If you don’t mind me asking... Sounds like you were possibly disappointed, or had a bad experience with this tune. Maybe tuning in general? I’m full noob to tuning, but was considering Cobb for my MK7. I wouldn’t be pissed if you talked me out of it. Always wanna hear both sides.
What gives? Thanks!

thxrick

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2022 BMW X4MC, 2016
If you don’t mind me asking... Sounds like you were possibly disappointed, or had a bad experience with this tune. Maybe tuning in general? I’m full noob to tuning, but was considering Cobb for my MK7. I wouldn’t be pissed if you talked me out of it. Always wanna hear both sides.
What gives? Thanks!

I gathered that he LIKED the tune and wouldn't consider using anything else. I feel the same way. I have used Cobb, its tunes and various other custom maps and have been very happy. I use the AP on my GTI and Currently on my 335. GL...