quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Bump!

Alvi

Car(s)
Golf MK7 SE
Bought an used Climatronic out of an MK7. Removed old unit from an North American 2015 MK7 SE or Trendline model. Plugged it in, temp level works, heat seats work, rear defrost works, fan speed works, temp adjusts correctly, infotainment systems shows vents and shows when you change the air flow. Problem, I can not control the vents, air only blows out of the front vents, can't change to front defrost or floor vents. Would this need to be activated with an Vagcom setting or an I missing an component? On the back of the Climatronic their are three plugs, my car has A and B not not C, what does C do?
Hi,

I have been reading this Thread high and low but can't seem to see the answer to your question? How do you change the vent config so they start to work ? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Alvi

Car(s)
Golf MK7 SE
Hi,

I have been reading this Thread high and low but can't seem to see the answer to your question? How do you change the vent config so they start to work ? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
I agree there is no answer

davegsm82

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf and T3 Tdi
As far as I know there shouldn't be any change of config needed, but you may need to run the heater flap calibration routine by holding 2 of the buttons on the heater panel (can't remember which 2 at the minute), or run the procedure from VCDS/OBD11.