GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Climatronic new fully tactile for golf 7

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, I'm referring to errors when swapping a Climatic panel with Climatronic.
Perfect ... Thank you very much for the tips. Just one more question: can you tell which functions are working and which are not working with the new digital climatronic panel in relation to the ac manual?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Perfect ... Thank you very much for the tips. Just one more question: can you tell which functions are working and which are not working with the new digital climatronic panel in relation to the ac manual?
Dual zone won't work and auto mode is a bit dodgy, but temperature regulation on Sync mode works well.

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Got it. What about the temperature, it starts to be controlled according to the digital display?
Yes, that's what I meant by temperature regulation.

I find myself not adjusting the temperature dial as often when driving now as it does a good job of adjusting according to ambient temps.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
This new display looks nice, I know it's offered in the new 2021 Arteon. I don't speak French, so I didn't under stand, were you saying this was a direct replacement or was there coding that needed to be done in ODIS, I already have an Automatic Climatronic system in my Golf R, but this would be a nice upgrade to the cockpit. Car is only heated seats.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This new display looks nice, I know it's offered in the new 2021 Arteon. I don't speak French, so I didn't under stand, were you saying this was a direct replacement or was there coding that needed to be done in ODIS, I already have an Automatic Climatronic system in my Golf R, but this would be a nice upgrade to the cockpit. Car is only heated seats.

It would just be a straight direct replacement for you. You wouldn't need the harness or any coding.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
So, I just installed this unit into a 16 Golf R, replacing the three knob Auto Climatronic systems interface. I have a quick question, everything is working like it should, it was a quick swap, prior to the installation, I was left with the impression that the "Clean Air" button would not do anything, but mine is, you can hear some flaps opening and "hear" fan speed change. I have yet to run a scan on the system in both modes, so I thought I would ping everyone on here, as to any info on what it might be controlling?

Mirkob

So, I just installed this unit into a 16 Golf R, replacing the three knob Auto Climatronic systems interface. I have a quick question, everything is working like it should, it was a quick swap, prior to the installation, I was left with the impression that the "Clean Air" button would not do anything, but mine is, you can hear some flaps opening and "hear" fan speed change. I have yet to run a scan on the system in both modes, so I thought I would ping everyone on here, as to any info on what it might be controlling?
Hi, I've swapped this touch panel into my golf with oem climatronic, but as you said the Clean Air button worked only when I installed it, the nex day was dead. When I press this button no lights went on and also on the menu screen of the clima, I can't no more activate the Clean Air, I Touch the button on screen, it "sounds with the classic click" bit nothing happens. Could you please try to activate clean air via your clima menu? So I can compare with my situation.
All the others functions are OK, and all the adaptations were done right, and I also can hear the vent with more power when I press that button.
Thank you and sorry for my English.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
Hi, I've swapped this touch panel into my golf with oem climatronic, but as you said the Clean Air button worked only when I installed it, the nex day was dead. When I press this button no lights went on and also on the menu screen of the clima, I can't no more activate the Clean Air, I Touch the button on screen, it "sounds with the classic click" bit nothing happens. Could you please try to activate clean air via your clima menu? So I can compare with my situation.
All the others functions are OK, and all the adaptations were done right, and I also can hear the vent with more power when I press that button.
Thank you and sorry for my English.
I have activated via the menu, I get the same effect, I hear a click (like a internal vent flap is being moved), then I hear a fan speed change. I hope this helps

Mirkob

I have activated via the menu, I get the same effect, I hear a click (like a internal vent flap is being moved), then I hear a fan speed change. I hope this helps
HI vwlotech, today I have solved this problem. I tried to do basic setting for 5 times without any lucky from the panel, and 3 times from obdeleven always without lucky, so I have switched to the old panel, and done a basic setting(the error about the basic setting was gone), then I reinstalled the touch panel and performed a new basic setting, this time with lucky, the error is gone and now I can activate the Clean Air from this touch panel (the dedicated button lights up) and from the menu as always. I hope this can help you.
Good luck 😉

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
KEVIN did you code it ?, I bought it and I cant make it turn the ac compressor on . I have obdeleven pro GOLF R 19

Try this.

Edit: Does the A\C indicator light on the button come on when you press it, and just the compressor doesn't turn on? Or does the indicator light not come on when you press the button?

Mirkob

KEVIN did you code it ?, I bought it and I cant make it turn the ac compressor on . I have obdeleven pro GOLF R 19
RLACOSTA69
Try this solution from ross-tech forum.
A/C compressor first Run-In

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-192834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-192834_Chrome.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 264