GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CLICK!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
if you live in england and have seen that new Lynx Click fragrance then nows your chance! by sending click to 78888 youll get one of those clickers for around £1.60! ive already ordered mine although when you send out the text it takes ages sending back your code. that code that they send back needs to be typed in on http://www.clickmore.com ive ordered mine like 2 weeks ago and im still waiting thou..

GTI2007

Haven't you guys not see the last new commercial of Axe Click. The commercial is filmed in LA and in it you see Ben Affleck walking around with a clicker and for every look he clicks ones, a smile two times, a kiss 3 times and for scoring (sex) 6 times. At the end he gets in a elevator and shows his clicker, which shows 146, to a delivery guy who then shows his clicker which stands on 2384

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
WAIT. Don't you have to be 21 to get your license in England? That is what one of my friend's told me. He lived in England for 2 years.

in germany and the US lynx is called AXE.
germany has the commercial with ben affleck and he gets 103, the elevator (lift) operator ha 2000 some.