GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear bra PPF prices

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
18" hood and fenders, with full bumper and mirrors should run you between 700 and 1000 depending on location and brand of film.

jorr19

Entire front end of the car including headlights and the front 2ft of the roof $2200. I have xpel ultimate and could not be happier with it.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Entire front end of the car including headlights and the front 2ft of the roof $2200. I have xpel ultimate and could not be happier with it.

Yikes you paid a lot .... Entire full front A and B pillars rear trunk for 1250 XPEL ultimate

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

cwahlers

18" hood and fenders, with full bumper and mirrors should run you between 700 and 1000 depending on location and brand of film.

I think the "where you are" part has a lot to do with it. I got a quote for full hood, front bumper, headlights, mirrors with suntek for $1200. After describing the process and the need to have the car for three days the price seemed fair. He wanted the third day to cure it in the heated shop to check for imperfections.
Do you guys think the fenders are nessary? I do like the sound of the door cups, I didnt think of that. And other then that I may do the door "sills" and the top of the rear bumper.
Thank you for the replies and any suggestions are appreciated.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I got the new 3M PRo Series (7 year warranty) with hood, fenders, mirrors, entire front bumper, headlights, piece above windshield, and piece on lip of the hatch done for $690. That also includes a 5 year warranty if anything were to penetrate the film and damage the paint. That warranty will pay to repair the paint up to $3500.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
these quotes are absolutely rediculous! i think i may have to tackle this stuff myself, forget paying someone 800 dollars to install 200 dollars worth of material.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
these quotes are absolutely rediculous! i think i may have to tackle this stuff myself, forget paying someone 800 dollars to install 200 dollars worth of material.

Well the Xpel stuff you're not getting then... the product alone for a full front comes out to around 700-800 dollars before installation.

italynstylion

Ready to race!
Mine was $700 and it was a Llumar brand film that's self healing. It included...
  • Front bumper
  • 1/3 of the hood and fenders
  • Mirrors
  • Door handle "cups" (where you stick your hand in)
  • Door edges
  • Rear bumper right where the hatch closes (for unloading protection)

pheare

Passed Driver's Ed
I paid $1600 cdn on my mustang for xpel ultimate. Bumper, full hood, full fenders, 8 inch strip above windshield, rear view mirrors.

cwahlers

I got the new 3M PRo Series (7 year warranty) with hood, fenders, mirrors, entire front bumper, headlights, piece above windshield, and piece on lip of the hatch done for $690. That also includes a 5 year warranty if anything were to penetrate the film and damage the paint. That warranty will pay to repair the paint up to $3500.

For that price it would actually be worth it to drive up and use your guy. I love Maine good honest hard working people up there.