GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cleaning Digital Dash/Infotainment mk7.5

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Sandpaper. Seriously though, microfiber cloth and a non silicone interior cleaner. That or just warm water on the plishy side of the cloth.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I’ve used Meguiars interior cleaner and micro fibre and it streaks like crazy
The "quik interior detailer cleaner"? I use Meguiars quik interior detailer for everything in the car with a quality microfiber and I don't have issues with streaking. I spray directly on the cloth and wipe down the screen rather than spray the screen itself.

Edit: Unless you have the MIB with a glass screen. Then maybe some stoners invisi-glass sprayed on microfiber and wiped down. You can use invisi-glass on the digital dash too if your having issues with Meguiars.

Bilas

Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI
The "quik interior detailer cleaner"? I use Meguiars quik interior detailer for everything in the car with a quality microfiber and I don't have issues with streaking. I spray directly on the cloth and wipe down the screen rather than spray the screen itself.

Edit: Unless you have the MIB with a glass screen. Then maybe some stoners invisi-glass sprayed on microfiber and wiped down. You can use invisi-glass on the digital dash too if your having issues with Meguiars.
I’m using the ultimate interior detailer and Applying it to micro fibre first and getting streaks on everything including the piano black bits.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I just use eye glasses cleaner spray. Use it on my phone also. And a microfiber cloth.

videoman

Passed Driver's Ed
Sandpaper. Seriously though, microfiber cloth and a non silicone interior cleaner. That or just warm water on the plishy side of the cloth.
I tried sandpaper but i am struggling to see the screen now, was there a better option than 40 grit? :p

actually i just use a damp mf cloth

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Nextzett Cockpit Premium with a high quality microfiber towel. Plenty of sprays on the towel to avoid scratching it. Wipe with high plush side of towel to remove excess. No streaks.

neoupa2002

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf Wagon
Nextzett Cockpit Premium with a high quality microfiber towel. Plenty of sprays on the towel to avoid scratching it. Wipe with high plush side of towel to remove excess. No streaks.

Second cockpit premium. Not much scent left behind either which is a plus

Nikola94

Car(s)
17 GTI Sport Manual
Isopropyl alcohol, soak light amount into a CLEAN microfiber cloth. You're good to go, I use this same method for my phone/glasses & the dash in my golf.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Isopropyl alcohol, soak light amount into a CLEAN microfiber cloth. You're good to go, I use this same method for my phone/glasses & the dash in my golf.

That alcohol will strip the oleophobic coating from a smartphone screen in time.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
paint protection film over the gauges than you can go crazy with whatever you want, forever, and never need to worry about scratching the lenses