GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Civic SI

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
My friend just took me for a spin in his white 2 door civic si,

i didnt realize that those didn't have turbos but instead 'vteks' which act as a turbo i suppose?

he said they kick in at 6000 rpm to 8000rpm redline.

that thing screams revs, they are so high hah

he was ripping around and it seems pretty fast, is it quicker than a GTI?

my other friend has a GTI and i like our interiors better than the Si's (dont flame)

what do you guys think of the car? seemed nice

PS. he was telling me hes putting 22k of upgrades on the car, a turbo, neon lights, 12k for rims.. (name engraving) and hes putting lambo doors on it. thats the DEFinition of a ricer lmao

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
lmfao on his mods

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
ha its no joke, i was actually impressed by the car, but i felt so much better sitting back in my own car, even though its not a 'gti'

lambo doors, when he said that i was like "oh thats cool.." what a fool, gonna look retarded haha

ill deff shoot pics. hes legit too, rich kid

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
tell him not to do that, advise him the right way lol

or u can be a complete dick and let him do all that and then just laugh at him lol..id probably do that hahah

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
ha hes not actually my friend, i just met him today and started talking to him, friend of a friend.

im gonna watch and laugh :)

he seems cocky so :p, dad has a lambo and m5..

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
ha its no joke, i was actually impressed by the car, but i felt so much better sitting back in my own car, even though its not a 'gti'

lambo doors, when he said that i was like "oh thats cool.." what a fool, gonna look retarded haha

ill deff shoot pics. hes legit too, rich kid

Oh, jesus. I thought you were trying to be funny. He's one of "those guys".

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
If you're gonna spend 12k on wheels (is that even possible?), he should just have took that money and bought a better car...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
LOL as you post this there is an ad for LEDGLOW underbody lights at the bottom of the screen.