GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chronicles of ruining my 2019 Golf Sportwagen 6MT 4Motion

CDN

Thanks.

Do these look like they would fit better?

C$ 40.44 12%OFF | For VW Volkswagen Passat B8 Sedan Variant Alltrack 2015 2016 2017 2018 Car Cover Fender Soft Mudguard Flap Splash Mud Guard 4pcs
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/sI3HpVJS

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I'm not sure, since the Alltrack has the body cladding around the lower bumper, so it might not fit properly on the Sportwagen.

Here is a (terrible) picture of the bolt hole that doesn't line up on my car. It's underneath the bumper so it's not visible, and the mud flap still follows the bumper line nicely.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
This past weekend I wrapped the lower chrome trim in black vinyl. The tint shop wanted $150 to do it, so I just got a $7 roll of vinyl on eBay and did it myself. It's not perfect, but I can live with it.

I also changed a few things in VCDS (DSR disabled, sport steering enabled, direct throttle, and also activated the offroad information).

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
New wheels and tires are on!

Specs are:

Konig Hypergram Race Bronze 17x8 +45
Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 225/45/17
5mm spacer
No hubcentric rings

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
DieselGeek Sigma6 shifter, shaft bushings and Superpin all installed yesterday. They completely transform and fix the transmission complaints I had previously. 100% worth every penny!

I also removed the ugly 12v socket in the center console and put in a dual USB outlet with a volt meter:

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Update time! I ended up putting off a lot of mods till I could buy them for Black Friday. I'm slowly starting to get everything installed.

New shift knob from Raceseng to finally replace my questionable one I pulled from my Subaru:

Maxton rear spoiler:

New steering wheel wrap:

Golf R rear window spoilers and valance + quad tip exhaust (I had the stock mufflers cut out and replaced with Magnaflows):

I'm still waiting on a Hylux HID kit for my Golf R reps:

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I can't say I'm a fan of the bumper guard, but everything else looks great!