GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
imgur >>>> photobucket

I haven't used photobucket in forever, but like 10-13 years ago it was all I used. I've got a bunch of car show pictures from my mk4 days and a bunch of pictures of my doggy from when he was a puppy. I already downloaded all the pictures of my pup, but I think I want to keep all the pictures.

Now I got a google pixel so I mostly just keep my pictures on their cloud storage and then when I need to I download it and upload it to imgur.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
just use a Gallos 24 and call it a day
Should recover fully. Won’t know for awhile. Still really weak and not able to eat much. Could probably fly now, but I’ve got some follow up appointments to confirm all is good and don’t wanna risk getting covid till I’m in better condition.

I have an T25 APR manifold. It works, but it’s not going to get max numbers. If I were going to do it from scratch I’d get custom v-band tube manifold made.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well, I’ve been better lol. The cliff notes version is I somehow tore my dura back in the beginning of January and was leaking spinal fluid, rendering me pretty much bedridden up until a few weeks ago. I lost 25 lbs and am currently stuck in LA.
The whole story was better, 6/10 for this version.

Was nice to hear from you and that you're doing better

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Well, I’ve been better lol. The cliff notes version is I somehow tore my dura back in the beginning of January and was leaking spinal fluid, rendering me pretty much bedridden up until a few weeks ago. I lost 25 lbs and am currently stuck in LA.
Hey welcome back Chris, hope you are doing better. Personally I wouldn't mind losing 25 lbs and being stuck in So Cal. :)

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I haven't used photobucket in forever, but like 10-13 years ago it was all I used. I've got a bunch of car show pictures from my mk4 days and a bunch of pictures of my doggy from when he was a puppy. I already downloaded all the pictures of my pup, but I think I want to keep all the pictures.

Now I got a google pixel so I mostly just keep my pictures on their cloud storage and then when I need to I download it and upload it to imgur.
Fuck them, everyone used Shitbucket 10+ years ago, then they just decide to screw everyone over...hopefully Imgur doesn't decide do the same. one day.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Hey welcome back Chris, hope you are doing better. Personally I wouldn't mind losing 25 lbs and being stuck in So Cal. :)
If I had 25 lbs to lose lol and LA wasn’t on lockdown it’d be cool. I don’t have the energy to do much and can’t risk getting corona. And now the natives are rioting and looting, so... The place I’m staying is nice though. And it’s sunny everyday at least.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
If I had 25 lbs to lose lol and LA wasn’t on lockdown it’d be cool. I don’t have the energy to do much and can’t risk getting corona. And now the natives are rioting and looting, so... The place I’m staying is nice though. And it’s sunny everyday at least.
That’s a good point. Dealing with rioting while at home is definitely easier than when you’re on the road.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Nice

Attachments

• 32D80373-8A69-4F36-9B7D-F15BE9A658E6.jpeg
    32D80373-8A69-4F36-9B7D-F15BE9A658E6.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92

Phur

Autocross Champion
Welcome back, Dubya! I wish you a quick and full recovery.

Phur

Autocross Champion
View attachment 175272

I dipped out to Kentucky to surprise my dad for his birthday...heard it got pretty crazy over the weekend, I'm debating staying down here for another week....the city on fire or what?

I got an NPR update, evidently some cops shot a black man in Louisville yesterday. Their body cams were not turned on. I don’t expect things to get better. My son lives across the river from Louisville. He told us that the protesters had already started crossing the walking bridge the other night. My wife warned him not to go out alone. That when protests like this start, the KKK and white supremacists come out as well, and they are definitely not fans of the LGBTQ community either.