GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Probable new job in the next few weeks here. Waiting for a formal offer.

Phur

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What are you trying to say @GolNat

Except Kollin I forgot that footnote

Nothing makes me happier than a mandatory 4 hour safety training on a monday morning on my day off... at least I'm paid for it

That’s dumb. They should have another training for when your shift returns.

I’m off today too but got called in for an issue. Got paid for 5 hours and I only worked 3.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Except Kollin I forgot that footnote

That’s dumb. They should have another training for when your shift returns.

I’m off today too but got called in for an issue. Got paid for 5 hours and I only worked 3.
The thing is we are too busy to permit people the time to do it before the end of the year... so they incentivize it by making it on zoom and we get paid 4 hours for however long it takes, this wrapped up 30 min early...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Changing avatar again?

I only did before to mess with Kolin but yeah I’m trying the Torga and brat burner approach

Red car avatars are superior

I do love a red car. My Fit was red and wanted a red GTI but couldn’t find one near me with low miles and a manual transmission. This is my first black car and man it looks amazing when it’s clean but it’s a major pain in the ass to keep it looking good.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I only did before to mess with Kolin but yeah I’m trying the Torga and brat burner approach

I do love a red car. My Fit was red and wanted a red GTI but couldn’t find one near me with low miles and a manual transmission. This is my first black car and man it looks amazing when it’s clean but it’s a major pain in the ass to keep it looking good.
GTI/R's do look good in Red. My old corvette was red but that's bc the popular colors were more $$$$. I usually roll white or grey. Had two black vehicles and that was enough for me I think.