GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Checking in on our European members

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not really..I lived over there for a few years..

What surprised me most (living over there) was the amount who think the earth is circa 5,000yrs old & flat, & that we had dinosaurs as pets....the whole "creationist" belief system....I wonder how that squares with them if they get Covid-19??...

& that the UK was just a short train ride to a place just of New York....& that was a supposed primary school teacher!!…..& London they thought was always foggy & had beggars on the streets & the water was unsafe to drink.....reading to many Dickens novels...methinks...

Where the hell was that?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Wait, London is not always foggy and there are no beggars on the streets? :)

foggy, no..

beggars on the streets, yes..just like any major city in the world..

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Where the hell was that?

Ohio....& just south east of the capital...Real America..not influenced by east or west coast, & not totally red neck, or deep south influence either...Ohio is "average USA"...which is why most polling etc is done there...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ohio....& just south east of the capital...Real America..not influenced by east or west coast, & not totally red neck, or deep south influence either...Ohio is "average USA"...which is why most polling etc is done there...

I grew up in NW Ohio and I guess the school that I went to must have been more up to date.