GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheaper worthwhile mods.

gtijosh1

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay im sure someone will say something
about looking around at other peoples posts. Honestly im to lazy to browse want quick results. So what are some mods that are worth while that wont break the bank, maybe say no more than 220, could be big or small.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

gtijosh1

Passed Driver's Ed
I dont know hot to use the forum, such great support from other users lol.

DanJoy

Ready to race!
This is why forums are dying off and FB groups are blowing up. People are to lazy to browse or search, and like posting the same shit every day.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I dont know hot to use the forum, such great support from other users lol.

First thing you do is read.
Then read more..........and still more.
Then ask questions for those items you did not see an answer to.

I will help someone all day but you are setting new lows today.
Sorry to be hard but work with us some.

gtijosh1

Passed Driver's Ed
This is why forums are dying off and FB groups are blowing up. People are to lazy to browse or search, and like posting the same shit every day.
Should have worded better but i dont know how to use the forum. This is why groups,scenes and forums because people are ignorant.

wlfpck

Ready to race!

You sure about that? From what I see, FB groups are getting pretty annoyed with the whole...

What tune should I get? Will this void my warranty? How do I be hellaflush? What intake should I get?

Granted that may just be the ones that I'm part of.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
if you know how to post you know how to use the forum. There are literally subsections to easily click on and look at all the mods possible and everything about them.

Cheap worthwhile mods... dogbone and short throw adapter. if you don't know how to google search those... good luck.