GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'm not a hater but having a dislike button to go with the like button would be a good thing.

Mud
The dislike button is just the sad or mad react.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm not a hater but having a dislike button to go with the like button would be a good thing.

Mud

Or you can just type a response and we can get the popcorn ready. ? Plus the like button shows who liked it. If the dislike button also showed who disliked the post it would cause problems.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Or you can just type a response and we can get the popcorn ready. ? Plus the like button shows who liked it. If the dislike button also showed who disliked the post it would cause problems.

I've always got my popcorn on the ready

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
my thinking was it might cut down on stupid/rude responses cause running tally of likes/dislikes.

posted from Fantasy Island.

Happy Thanksgiving to all (even those on the other side of the pond and Canadians)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Logged in today on my Samsung S6 tablet and the new version of the forum works great on it.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Need a moderator’s attention ASAP. None of my posts are going through. They say they need to be reviewed by a moderator, but never are.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
The new ignore function is awesome. I can almost completely remove people from existence.
Image result for thanos disappearing meme