GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Why does golfmk6 work in Tapatalk and not this one? Apologies is this was already covered.. I did not review the entire thread
Because the admins need to update the Tapatalk plugin for golfmk7. My understanding anyway. Not clear if this is ever going to happen.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because the admins need to update the Tapatalk plugin for golfmk7. My understanding anyway. Not clear if this is ever going to happen.

If it's as simple as updating a plugin I'm sure that they will do so. It wouldn't make any sense to only allow Tapatalk for the MK6 forum.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
If it's as simple as updating a plugin I'm sure that they will do so. It wouldn't make any sense to only allow Tapatalk for the MK6 forum.
I don't think Tapatalk is working for us in mk6 either. At least, it won't work for me.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
No Tapatalk - man, this really sucks.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Anyone missing some of their stored PMs? Some of mine disappeared in the swap.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Reactions: q74

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Tapatalk says they have emailed the forum admins here numerous times, without receiving a response.

And no response in this thread as to whether or not Tapatalk will be enabled for these forums again.

Unless there is a cost involved to do so, I don’t know why they haven’t yet, or won’t ever, update the Tapatalk plug-in.

Last edited:

cb1111

Tapatalk says they have emailed the forum admins here numerous times, without receiving a response.

And no response in this thread as to whether or not Tapatalk will be enabled for these forums again.

Unless there is a cost involved to do so, I don’t know why they haven’t yet, or won’t ever, update the Tapatalk plug-in.
Maybe the site owners have security concerns. I would, if I were in their shoes.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
No Tapatalk sucks, this site is difficult sorry but each thread starts from post 1, weird to navigate etc. tapatalk was super easy....

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Maybe the site owners have security concerns. I would, if I were in their shoes.
We’ve heard you loud and clear.

Admins could just say that’s their stance, if it is.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
No Tapatalk sucks, this site is difficult sorry but each thread starts from post 1, weird to navigate etc. tapatalk was super easy....
Having various forums in the same app is definitely more convenient.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Adding another voice to the "No Tapatalk sucks" pile. That really needs to be fixed.