torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I honestly don't really care as post counts are meaningless, just curious.

Yeah, I agree. That's why I'm kinda digging the idea of the "reaction score." Hopefully people use it properly and like useful comments. That way someone that has 20,000 posts but doesn't really contribute useful information will be more obvious.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yeah, I agree. That's why I'm kinda digging the idea of the "reaction score." Hopefully people use it properly and like useful comments. That way someone that has 20,000 posts but doesn't really contribute useful information will be more obvious.
Is that what that is? I didn't realize what that correlated to. Not a bad idea.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I keep on having login issues and I am having to reset my password.

Just Realized it’s because there is a “1“ behind my username now. ?

I wish this site would reconfigure like VWVortex, where you don’t need a different username and login for different generations. It’s frustrating.

Want to take part in MK8 conversations? Create a new account.

This is probably a change that won’t be coming, in the meantime, can a mod please fix my username?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I keep on having login issues and I am having to reset my password.

Just Realized it’s because there is a “1“ behind my username now. ?

I wish this site would reconfigure like VWVortex, where you don’t need a different username and login for different generations. It’s frustratin.

Can a mod please fix my username?
Messsage Gulfer about that. You shouldn't need new credentials for the different forums anymore; I'm using the same stuff to log into mk5-8 right now.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Is that what that is? I didn't realize what that correlated to. Not a bad idea.

Yeah, I currently have a score of 2 haha. As long as people don't start just liking every nonsensical post in Off-Topic or something, it could be very useful.

1573662717952.png

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Same question. Kind of a pain to have to navigate to where you think you last read in a thread.
Once you are in the thread you want to view, at the top right there is an option to 'Jump to New' it will start at the last post you read.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yeah, I currently have a score of 2 haha. As long as people don't start just liking every nonsensical post in Off-Topic or something, it could be very useful.
BRB gonna post mad sick memes in off-topic all day.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Once you are in the thread you want to view, at the top right there is an option to 'Jump to New' it will start at the last post you read.
I tried this in a thread I've never read before and the Jump to New button wasn't even there. Maybe I misunderstood its functionality - I figured it would take me to Post #1 on an unseen thread.